About the Omarsea Crew

We are the Trefethens. After 10 years of planning we decided to sell our home and buy a sailboat. In November 2007 we departed Portland Oregon for the Virgin Islands and our 50 foot sloop the OMARSEA. Our three children Ben, Juli and Steve are enjoying the benefits of being homeschooled. Join us on our continuing adventures as we explore the East coast of America on the way to New Zealand.

Friday, December 28, 2012

12 days of Christmas


I have been expecting this happy day all year! Ho-ho-ho, what a jolly year it has been. With fun & joy, what a year what a year!
We are in Ft  Myers Beach Florida and the weather is warm(mostly). This year I had more fun than any Christmas I had ever had before in my life! I am so excited. My Aunt's and my Grandma are coming down this week  to visit with us. We are spending a week  with them!  I am going to show Grandma our boat, the beach, Times square, the shops and we are going out for ice cream. There is so much to do. We will take a walk. Visit the library. Show Mary & Margaret the gopher tortoise, and the dolphin that jump out of the ocean. We can gather shells on the beach. Juli likes this. It is going to be the best time ever!

Steve Trefethen

No comments:

Post a Comment